A proven methodology developed by the operational excellence experts at OptimumFX, Line Balance Optimisation enables perfect flow for accumulation conveyors:
- All equipment on the line is balanced and controlled automatically, without manual intervention.
- Speed of the line matches critical machine speed under normal conditions.
- Minor stops on upstream or downstream machines does not affect the critical machine.
- The critical machine is minimally affected by extended stops.
- The critical machine is restarted almost instantaneously after a build back situation.
Start with an operational audit to learn how our 5 Levels of Control can optimise your line.
LBO helped us find improvements at our line, even in places we didn’t know we could. It raised our OEE by 8% with minimal efforts and investments."
Balance your line to get 7% OEE gains – Learn how with a FREE 7-Week LBO Crash Course
Inefficient stops and starts, bottleneck machine speeds and under-utilised conveyors are all symptoms of ineffective line balance and control, resulting in OEE loss. Designed for operation management teams, this 7-week LBO Crash Course will introduce proven methodologies boost OEE by up to 7%.SIGN UP NOW