Today’s market requires an increasing number of SKUs and shorter product lifecycles, while traditional production lines were set up to mass produce.
- Differentiating products in an competitive market while remaining cost-effective is increasingly difficult.
- An increasing number of SKUs and shorter product lifecycles is pushing existing production capacity to the limit.
- Early adopters of IIoT technologies have found efficiencies in streamlined production.
So far this year, we have been able to achieve a 22% improvement in OEE, and XL has been an integral part of our improvement process. By knowing the status of all our lines in real-time, we can address problems in real-time. With XL, our entire team sees downtime and eliminates downtime. We count on XL to show us what areas we need to address and we take immediate action from there."
APPLICATIONS BY FUNCTION
Plant and Production Management is a balancing act of achieving production improvement gains against daily production challenges and team engagement. With the integration of innovative real-time monitoring, find significant and rapid KPI improvement gains.
- Significant and rapid KPI improvement gains
- Added insight and innovation on the shop floor
- Boost to area or team’s performance
Process Engineering in today’s plant is ever-limited by time and capital resources but dictates complex engineering solutions that employ a suite of IT and OT tools. Gain valuable insight with a detailed understanding of individual asset performance and correlation to overall output.
- Measurement and improvement of maintenance and engineering KPI.
- Identification of what is a maintenance versus an operational issue and prioritise resources
- Insight without a drain on internal engineering resources
Continuous Improvement success is derived from cost savings and project ROI but you need buy-in from operators and supervisors. Validate your SMED, Kaizen, downtime reduction and machine efficiency CI projects with software and management tools to quantify your success.
- System to identify and quantify Continuous Improvement initiatives
- Measurement and validation of Continuous Improvement activities
- Ongoing adherence and process optimisation
Optimise your operational structure and routines around the use of data with software and management tools that deliver actionable information in real-time.
- Support to achieve World Class OEE and Operational Excellence
- Maximised output with existing resources
- Increased visibility across the enterprise
Leaders in manufacturing Digital Transformation think beyond a vision and direction for the factory of the future. You’re also developing the backbone of your manufacturing organisations’s digital smart factory architecture to fit into today’s reality on the plant floor. LineView lets you take control of current digitalisation efforts with a clear path to your smart factory vision.
- Best-in-class smart factory software with practical AI and ML innovations
- Operational support and innovative developments to reach your digitalisation objectives
- Insight from across your global enterprise with industry-wide benchmarking