Increased regulations and close governmental monitoring are testing food production facilities’ ability to produce. Changing consumer demand and a growing list of alternative nutrition products are pushing plants to find new efficiencies to maintain flexibility within existing facilities.
- Healthier options and updated packaging have become priorities.
- Manufacturers need to prototype, test and launch new products rapidly to meet consumer trends.
- Recalls are expensive in both the short term but also to long term reputation.
By efficiently working to takt time, we have been able to eliminate waste and improve productivity, while maintaining our commitment to quality. We have calculated a 30 percent labor savings on our pilot project which yielded a 31 day payback!"
Plant and Production Management is a balancing act of achieving production improvement gains against daily production challenges and team engagement. With the integration of innovative real-time monitoring, find significant and rapid KPI improvement gains.
- Significant and rapid KPI improvement gains
- Added insight and innovation on the shop floor
- Boost to area or team’s performance
Process Engineering in today’s plant is ever-limited by time and capital resources but dictates complex engineering solutions that employ a suite of IT and OT tools. Gain valuable insight with a detailed understanding of individual asset performance and correlation to overall output.
- Measurement and improvement of maintenance and engineering KPI.
- Identification of what is a maintenance versus an operational issue and prioritise resources
- Insight without a drain on internal engineering resources
Continuous Improvement success is derived from cost savings and project ROI but you need buy-in from operators and supervisors. Validate your SMED, Kaizen, downtime reduction and machine efficiency CI projects with software and management tools to quantify your success.
- System to identify and quantify Continuous Improvement initiatives
- Measurement and validation of Continuous Improvement activities
- Ongoing adherence and process optimisation
Optimise your operational structure and routines around the use of data with software and management tools that deliver actionable information in real-time.
- Support to achieve World Class OEE and Operational Excellence
- Maximised output with existing resources
- Increased visibility across the enterprise