The industry is being hit and hit hard. Overcapacity and thus reduced margins are challenges as printers ‘swim upstream’ through digital substitutions, environmental issues, increased postal/ delivery rates and widespread desktop publishing.
- Cost cutting has been wide spread which creates problems of its own.
- Companies are searching for alternate ways to improve profits.
- Surviving means being lean and highly automated.
- Technological advances in all aspects must be studied and implemented.
We saw an immediate 29% improvement in production efficiencies just by adding XL800 displays! The project has been so successful that we’ve now outfitted two complete plants with XL800s and are working on another. Corporate is so excited about the project that they’ve approved the budget to do every plant we have in the next year."
APPLICATIONS BY FUNCTION
Plant and Production Management is a balancing act of achieving production improvement gains against daily production challenges and team engagement. With the integration of innovative real-time monitoring, find significant and rapid KPI improvement gains.
- Significant and rapid KPI improvement gains
- Added insight and innovation on the shop floor
- Boost to area or team’s performance
Process Engineering in today’s plant is ever-limited by time and capital resources but dictates complex engineering solutions that employ a suite of IT and OT tools. Gain valuable insight with a detailed understanding of individual asset performance and correlation to overall output.
- Measurement and improvement of maintenance and engineering KPI.
- Identification of what is a maintenance versus an operational issue and prioritise resources
- Insight without a drain on internal engineering resources
Continuous Improvement success is derived from cost savings and project ROI but you need buy-in from operators and supervisors. Validate your SMED, Kaizen, downtime reduction and machine efficiency CI projects with software and management tools to quantify your success.
- System to identify and quantify Continuous Improvement initiatives
- Measurement and validation of Continuous Improvement activities
- Ongoing adherence and process optimisation
Optimise your operational structure and routines around the use of data with software and management tools that deliver actionable information in real-time.
- Support to achieve World Class OEE and Operational Excellence
- Maximised output with existing resources
- Increased visibility across the enterprise