CamView™ records video clips of faults and stoppages to be easily accessed from within your efficiency monitoring system.
As a visual aid for machine fault analysis, CamView™ is triggered to collect footage before and after the fault. Teams can access video through LineView™ to better understand the true cause. CamView™ can also be used to troubleshoot areas of concern or improvement as identified by LineView™. Operators can position the camera(s) on various machines on the line to track intermittent faults without consuming expensive human resources.
- Capturing a sporadic issue(s) on a machine without the need to watch it
- Troubleshooting an issue on a remote machine or an area of a line that is not usually manned by an operator
- Identifying the actions carried out during an operator stop or guard open event through an overview of an entire machine or area
- Achieving visibility of a machine fault area that is not possible from outside the guarding
- Resolving those “lived with problems” through continuous monitoring of a fault or state to provide detailed feedback to engineering teams
- Getting varied view angles of a machine area through multiple cameras connected to one trigger