Maximise returns with existing production resources
Achieve world-class performance with existing resources by leveraging industry-proven manufacturing software and operational improvement processes.
Support to achieve World Class OEE and Operational Excellence Support by operational experts and systems that are proven to deliver sustainable operational improvements.
Maximised output with existing resources Deferral of capital investment and increased output through maximised production capacity.
Increased visibility across the enterprise Complete enterprise-level visibility with on-demand drill-down capabilities.
Operational analysis for Senior Leadership
Actionable intelligence with industry-specific logic. Access strategic reviews and trends by plant, shift, product, OEM, etc., along with multi-site production output and loss analysis.
World Class Reporting Specific to Packaging Operations Visibility across the enterprise. World Class OEE with engaged operational teams.
Maximise Value from Capital Investment Compare specific equipment performance across the enterprise. Benchmark against ‘sister’ sites.
LineView™ is the single most powerful manufacturing tool I’ve seen during my 15 years in operations management."
Plant and Production Management is a balancing act of achieving production improvement gains against daily production challenges and team engagement. With the integration of innovative real-time monitoring, find significant and rapid KPI improvement gains.
- Significant and rapid KPI improvement gains
- Added insight and innovation on the shop floor
- Boost to area or team’s performance
Process Engineering in today’s plant is ever-limited by time and capital resources but dictates complex engineering solutions that employ a suite of IT and OT tools. Gain valuable insight with a detailed understanding of individual asset performance and correlation to overall output.
- Measurement and improvement of maintenance and engineering KPI.
- Identification of what is a maintenance versus an operational issue and prioritise resources
- Insight without a drain on internal engineering resources
Continuous Improvement success is derived from cost savings and project ROI but you need buy-in from operators and supervisors. Validate your SMED, Kaizen, downtime reduction and machine efficiency CI projects with software and management tools to quantify your success.
- System to identify and quantify Continuous Improvement initiatives
- Measurement and validation of Continuous Improvement activities
- Ongoing adherence and process optimisation