HR Assistant – Part Time
Job Title: HR Assistant – Part Time
Reports to: People Operation Manager
Purpose of Role
Responsibility for providing first line support for employees and Line Managers on People Operations related enquiries. To support the People Operations strategy.
- Provide HR support and advice to employees and line managers where required and assist with day-to-day operations with the People Operations function.
- Support People Operations Manager on People Operations projects including Internal Comms.
- Ensure all HR policies and procedures are up to date, shared and acknowledged by all employees. Contribute to the development and improvements of HR administrative process and procedure.
- Keep up to date with Employment Law knowledge and deliver a HR service which complies with all applicable regulations, laws and employment standards.
- Assist in the handling of complaints and grievance procedures
- Collate, input and manage all relevant information into the HR Information System relating to payroll on a monthly basis (i.e. new starters, leavers, contract changes, Absence).
- Co-ordinating recruitment activities with external recruitment provider and line managers, including scheduling interviews and arranging profiling reports.
- Manage the Onboarding and Offboarding processes, including Pre onboarding activities, contracts, onboarding induction, settling in plans and probationary requirements and offboarding activities.
- Analyse and provide KPI data for the management meetings to drive decisions.
- Support Organisational Development and Design programmes including job descriptions.
- Co-ordinate Growth and Development programmes including Skills Gap Analysis and training programmes.
- Administer our Rewards and Recognition programme including awareness of benefits package.
- Manage Social/Engagement activities and Performance Management Timeline communications.
- Manage personnel files and general administration ensuring all employment data is up to date.
- Deliver a HR service which complies with all applicable regulations, laws and employment standards.
The Person (Brief)
- Proven HR experience, ideally from a generalist background.
- CIPD part or fully qualified is desirable.
- Self-motivated and conscientious with excellent written skills and attention to detail.
- Diplomacy and good communication skills are essential, as is the ability to work effectively within teams.
- Must be able to work well with people at all levels within the business.
- Able to work autonomously on own initiative and under pressure.